3735 Willett Ave, Bronx, NY 104673 beds, 3 baths, 1,980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1920
- 432 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $343,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- MLS #: 10135604
- Basement Finished \ yes, Basement Type \ Full, Dining Room \ yes, en Suite Bathroom \ yes, Entry Foyer \ yes, HOA or Building Fee \ 0.00, Property Type \ Single Family Attached, Residential Style \ Colonial, Sewer Type \ Municipal, View Street \ yes, Water Source Type \ Municipal
- Dining room
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 046500070
- Zillow Home ID: 29826371
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3735 Willett Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Williamsbridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 581.2% higher than in New York, and 61.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Williamsbridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Williamsbridge home values.
- 3737 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$289K----1,980
- 3733 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$440K----2,860
- 3739 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$304K----1,320
- 3731 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$439K----3,222
- 3741 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$437K----3,630
- 3729 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$482K----3,445
- 3743 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$441K----3,630
- 3738 Olinville Ave Bronx, NY$501K----2,330
- 3723 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$298K----150
- 3745 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$434K----3,630
- 3732 Olinville Ave Bronx, NY$438K----2,894
- 3744 Olinville Ave Bronx, NY$513K732,282
- Olinville Ave Bronx, NY--------
- 3746 Olinville Ave Bronx, NY$430K----3,420
- 3721 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$370K----2,472
- 3728 Olinville Ave Bronx, NY$490K----2,504
- 3750 Olinville Ave APT 2B Bronx, NY$428K------
- 3750 Olinville Ave APT 3A Bronx, NY$414K11--
- 3751 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$508K----3,054
- 3719 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$424K----2,331
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.