3736 Union St, Lafayette, IN 479053 beds, 1 bath, 1,578 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $77,000
- Price/sqft: $49
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 750 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,578 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Parcel #: 790723177047000004
- Zillow Home ID: 50644066
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3736 Union Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47905 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 44.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.6% higher than in Lafayette, and 22.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47905 home values.
- 3732 Union St Lafayette, IN$93K--21,152
- 3742 Union St Lafayette, IN$88K311,236
- 3726 Union St Lafayette, IN$62K21893
- 3748 Union St Lafayette, IN$127K--21,350
- 3745 Navarre Ct Lafayette, IN$70K--1900
- 3749 Navarre Ct Lafayette, IN$85K--11,205
- 3741 Navarre Ct Lafayette, IN$82K--1.51,073
- 3720 Union St Lafayette, IN$113K321,336
- 3754 Union St Lafayette, IN$106K321,569
- 3737 Navarre Ct Lafayette, IN$69K--1.51,040
- 3736 Navarre Ct Lafayette, IN$68K411,160
- 3733 Navarre Ct Lafayette, IN$82K311,149
- 3729 Navarre Ct Lafayette, IN$66K--11,047
- 3732 Navarre Ct Lafayette, IN$71K--11,073
- 3714 Union St Lafayette, IN$143K31.52,016
- 3724 Navarre Ct Lafayette, IN$68K--11,008
- 3720 Navarre Ct Lafayette, IN$57K311,008
- 3725 Navarre Ct Lafayette, IN$71K311,008
- 3728 Navarre Ct Lafayette, IN$71K31906
- 1001 Rio Vista Ct Lafayette, IN$70K311,055
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!