- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1922
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $186,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $63
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Air Conditioning Available In Some Units, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Entry Description \ Individual Private, Exterior \ Aluminum, Exterior Condition \ Updated, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Fuel Type \ Oil, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,945 sqft
- Parcel #: M:209 B:640 L:179
- Zillow Home ID: 58140386
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $125-170K.
Market guideZillow predicts Barry Square home values will increase 0% next year, compared to a 1.5% fall for Hartford as a whole. Among Barry Square homes, this home is valued 56.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Barry Square, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.4% greater than in Hartford, and 139.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Barry Square home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barry Square home values.
|370-372 W Preston St Hartford, CT||$142K||4||2||3,005|
|373-375 W Preston St Hartford, CT||$147K||4||2||3,269|
|369-371 W Preston St Hartford, CT||$138K||4||2||2,866|
|377-379 W Preston St Hartford, CT||$147K||7||3||3,086|
|366-368 W Preston St Hartford, CT||$129K||4||2.5||2,386|
|378-380 W Preston St Hartford, CT||$143K||4||2||3,098|
|365-367 W Preston St Hartford, CT||$132K||4||2||2,594|
|362-364 W Preston St Hartford, CT||$136K||4||2||2,832|
|381-383 W Preston St Hartford, CT||$153K||6||3||3,338|
|382-384 W Preston St Hartford, CT||$129K||4||2||2,528|
|361-363 W Preston St Hartford, CT||$129K||4||2||2,478|
|385-387 W Preston St Hartford, CT||$135K||4||3||2,650|
|358-360 W Preston St Hartford, CT||$131K||4||2||2,604|
|388 W Preston St Hartford, CT||$101K||5||1||1,548|
|91-93 Mapleton St Hartford, CT||$147K||3||3||3,290|
|95-97 Mapleton St Hartford, CT||$130K||4||2||2,626|
|357-359 W Preston St Hartford, CT||$142K||4||3||2,989|
|389-391 W Preston St Hartford, CT||$141K||5||3||2,973|
|87-89 Mapleton St Hartford, CT||$154K||4||3||3,537|
|99-101 Mapleton St Hartford, CT||$140K||4||2||3,038|
Nearby Schools in Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!