- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
374 Savin Hill Ave, Dorchester, MA 021252 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,609 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $1
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,170 sqft
- Parcel #: W:13 P:02560 S:005
- Zillow Home ID: 59113279
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 374 Savin Hill Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31% higher than in Boston, and 50.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dorchester home values.
- 376 Savin Hill Ave Dorchester, MA$364K211,170
- 10 Linda Ln APT 4-2 Dorchester, MA$169K21793
- 5 Linda Ln APT 1-4 Boston, MA$262K11650
- 5 Linda Ln APT 1-8 Boston, MA$249K21800
- 5 Linda Ln APT 2-7 Boston, MA$310K21800
- 5 Linda Ln APT 1-4 Dorchester, MA$151K11651
- 5 Linda Ln APT 1-4 Dorchester, MA$135K11651
- 5 Linda Ln APT 4-3 Dorchester, MA$168K11675
- 10 Linda Ln APT 3-7 Boston, MA$183K21794
- 13 Savin Hill Ct Dorchester, MA$334K21767
- 375 Savin Hill Ave Dorchester, MA$389K211,100
- 10 Linda Ln APT 2-6 Dorchester, MA$162K11651
- 10 Linda Ln APT 4-1 Dorchester, MA$173K21794
- 10 Linda Ln APT 1-7 Dorchester, MA$172K21794
- 10 Linda Ln APT 2-4 Dorchester, MA$270K11635
- 400 Savin Hill Ave APT 7 Dorchester, MA$228K21817
- 379 Savin Hill Ave Dorchester, MA$583K311,997
- 369 Savin Hill Ave Dorchester, MA$471K53.52,616
- 367 Savin Hill Ave Dorchester, MA$832K432,322
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292