3740 Old York Rd, BALTIMORE, MD 21218
- Lot:5,401 sqft
- Last Sold:Nov 2007 for $3,093
- Days on Zillow:405
- View virtual tour
- County NameUnknown
- Lot Depth120
- Lot Width45
- MLS #BA7896104
- Parcel #3904 014
- Zillow Home ID36457482
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,200/mo||$900 – $1.6K/mo||-$10||--||11/25/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Waverly home values will decrease 3% next year, compared to a 5% fall for Baltimore as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Waverly market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.3% greater than in Baltimore, and 158.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Waverly home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waverly home values.
Neighborhood for 3740 Old York Road
- 3732 Old York Rd Baltimore, MD$116K32.01,528
- 522 Chestnut Hill Ave Baltimore, MD$132K52.01,260
- 565 E 38th St Baltimore, MD$85K32.01,328
- 520 Chestnut Hill Ave Baltimore, MD$162K33.01,650
- 3724 Old York Rd Baltimore, MD$110K21.01,400
- 602 Parkwyrth Ave Baltimore, MD$102K--1.01,600
- 547 E 38th St Baltimore, MD$67K--2.01,328
- 3722 Old York Rd Baltimore, MD$132K31.01,450
- 519 Chestnut Hill Ave Baltimore, MD$132K--2.01,112
- 541 E 38th St Baltimore, MD$70K31.01,328
- 603 Parkwyrth Ave Baltimore, MD$86K32.01,176
- 517 Chestnut Hill Ave Baltimore, MD$192K--3.01,835
- 550 E 38th St Baltimore, MD$93K31.01,220
- 548 E 38th St Baltimore, MD$83K--1.51,250
- 515 Chestnut Hill Ave Baltimore, MD$20K42.02,000
- 546 E 38th St Baltimore, MD$87K--1.01,220
- 600 E 37th St Baltimore, MD$110K32.01,508
- 606 E 37th St Baltimore, MD$36K31.01,341
- 527 E 38th St Baltimore, MD$122K32.51,328
- 611 Parkwyrth Ave Baltimore, MD$145K--2.02,116
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Waverly Elementary/Middle (assigned) PK-8 0.4 mi
- Stadium School (assigned) 6-8 0.8 mi
- William C. March Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.5 mi
- Heritage High (assigned) PK, 9-12 1.7 mi
- Booker T. Washington Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.3 mi
- Paul Laurence Dunbar High (assigned) 9-12 2.5 mi
- W.E.B. Dubois High (assigned) 9-12 3.0 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005