- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1948
- 59 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,751 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $14,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $12
- MLS #: 6547248
- Finished basement
- View: Territorial
- HalfBaths \ 0, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, Acreage \ 0.03, BasementType \ Full, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, Design \ 2-Story, Fireplaces \ 0, HasBasement \ 1, GarageType \ NoGarage, HasPool \ 0, Heating \ Gas, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, NoOfLevels \ 0, PropertyMasterType \ Townhouse, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Sewer \ Public Sewer, TaxYear \ 2015, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, Water \ Public, HasWaterAccess \ 0, WaterHeater \ Natural Gas, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, PropertyType \ Row\Townhouse, Type \ Row\Townhous, Style \ StraightThru, Parking \ 1-CarParking, BasementType \ Unfinished, Cooling \ None, LotDimensions \ 15X75, TotalSquareFeet \ 1178, LotNumber \ 74, ListingDate \ 2015-04-01T00:00:00, LotSquareFootage \ 1117, TotalTaxes \ 842
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,178 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2015
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 452287600
- Zillow Home ID: 10447387
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $60-104K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Richmond home values will fall 2.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Richmond homes, this home is 34.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 40% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Richmond, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.8% greater than in Philadelphia, and 21.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 2041 Castor Ave3 beds, 1 baths
1,278 sqft, 1,306 sqft lot, built in 1925
- 3576 Joyce St3 beds, 1 baths
956 sqft, 998 sqft lot, built in 1935
|3740 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA||$83K||3||1||1,178|
|3738 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA||$87K||3||1||1,178|
|3736 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA||$83K||3||1||1,178|
|3734 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA||$83K||3||1||1,178|
|3732 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA||$84K||3||1||1,178|
|3730 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA||$78K||3||1||1,034|
|2036 E Glenwood Ave Philadelphia, PA||$83K||3||1||1,181|
|3728 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA||$88K||3||1||1,250|
|3726 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA||$83K||3||1||1,178|
|2032 E Glenwood Ave Philadelphia, PA||$69K||3||1||1,153|
|3724 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA||$85K||3||1||1,237|
|3722 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA||$84K||3||1||1,237|
|3729 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA||$134K||6||3||2,368|
|3727 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA||$127K||--||--||2,380|
|3720 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA||$84K||3||1||1,229|
|3723 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA||$93K||3||1||1,152|
|3718 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA||$87K||3||1||1,379|
|3716 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA||$75K||3||1||1,234|
|3714 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA||$74K||3||1||1,234|
|3712 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA||$67K||3||1||1,011|
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!