3744 Lentz Ave, Louisville, KY 40215
Sold on 6/21/12: $27,500
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:912 sq ft
- Lot:5,227 sqft
- Year Built:1901
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $27,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
Be the first to live in this cute, freshly renovated home! Two options are available: traditional rental OR rent-to-own. The preferred option is rent-to-own as this has shown to lead to the most caring tenants....
$798/month with $1500 deposit (pet deposit may be needed depending on pet)
Rent-to-own pricing: ("lease option to buy")
$699/month + $150/month of rent credit placed toward purchase price ($849 total monthly payment), and a $5000 upfront payment to cover the option-to-buy (formally called the "option consideration", paid up front and applied toward the purchase price) (purchase price: to be agreed upon and locked for 2-3 years).
If tenant decides to break lease, only one month's rent and any fair damage repair costs would be removed from option consideration, NOT the full $5000 like most lease options! Similarly, if tenant decides not to purchase, but to move out at any time after the first year lease, only fair damage repair costs would be removed from the option consideration, NOT the full $5000 like most lease options!....
DON'T MISS THIS UNIQUE RENT-TO-OWN OPPORTUNITY without the extreme seller bias! After-all, it is reassuring to test-drive a place for a while before you commit to buying, all without the typical large risks of losing the large option consideration or risks associated with purchasing a home outright! ("Will I like the neighborhood?", "Is it a lemon?")....
We do not keep deposit and option consideration money like some owners/sellers unless there is a truly legitimate reason. Even if damages are done we try to fix them very affordably. This is done so that the tenant knows that even if a little damage occurred, they still most likely have plenty of deposit money on the table and their incentive remains....
Also, a 2-3 year lease is NOT required!....
No pools, no smoking, no dangerous breed dogs under current ownership....
Credit/background/reference check is required (a cosigning adult is required for low/unestablished credit). Credit/background check is $30. No brokerage fees....
Please feel free to call me at (502) 216-408 followed by a "six" if you are serious about the house, have browsed the published details and costs, and would like to set up an appointment to view it or ask questions. Sorry, I'm averaging over 5 calls/day on this home but quite often the up-front costs are overlooked. PLEASE discuss the upfront cost with your spouse prior to scheduling a walkthrough - Thanks! The larger than normal up-front rental and rent-to-own pricing associated with home tend to keep abusive tenants away and therefore are the only way I can afford to offer such clean and thorough renovations for rent that are full of upgrades (since I'm not spending money on repairs)....
Owner is prompt and responsive to tenants!
- ParkingOff street, On street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Other
- High Speed Internet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room
- Additional FeaturesFRESH RENOVATION!! VERY CLEAN!!
- Appliances IncludedRange / Oven, Refrigerator
- Last Remodel Year2012
- Parcel #065C02120000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID73434241
- Foundation TypeCrawl/Raised
- HeatingElectric, Gas
- Days on Zillow630
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$71,901||$68K – $81K||+$1,728||$78||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$764/mo||$573 – $825/mo||+$14||$0.84||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Jacobs home values will decrease 2% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Louisville as a whole. Among Jacobs homes, this home is valued 37% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 44.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jacobs market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 47.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in Louisville, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jacobs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jacobs home values.
Neighborhood for 3744 Lentz Avenue
- 3742 Lentz Ave Louisville, KY$59K--1.51,008
- 3746 Lentz Ave Louisville, KY$49K11.01,080
- 3748 Lentz Ave Louisville, KY$76K12.01,346
- 3750 Lentz Ave Louisville, KY$49K--1.0780
- Lentz Ave Louisville, KY$45K11.0820
- Lentz Ave Louisville, KY$62K11.51,056
- 3736 Lentz Ave Louisville, KY$75K31.01,282
- 3752 Lentz Ave Louisville, KY$54K31.01,000
- 3734 Lentz Ave Louisville, KY$76K21.01,600
- 3754 Lentz Ave Louisville, KY$54K21.01,148
- 3732 Lentz Ave Louisville, KY$55K--1.0888
- 3745 Lentz Ave Louisville, KY$62K11.51,056
- 3747 Lentz Ave Louisville, KY$44K21.0816
- 3743 Lentz Ave Louisville, KY$61K11.01,320
- 3756 Lentz Ave Louisville, KY$63K22.01,100
- 3749 Lentz Ave Louisville, KY$47K--1.0908
- 3751 Lentz Ave Louisville, KY$76K12.01,290
- 3730 Lentz Ave Louisville, KY$43K21.0925
- 3758 Lentz Ave Louisville, KY$63K31.01,170
- 3737 Lentz Ave Louisville, KY$71K31.01,423
Nearby Schools in Louisville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005