- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3744 Manini Way, Honolulu, HI 968163 beds, 2 baths, 1,642 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,922 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $975,000
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,642 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Parcel #: 1330180280000
- Zillow Home ID: 605987
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3744 Manini Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kaimuki market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.7% less than in Honolulu, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kaimuki home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kaimuki home values.
- 3765 Manini Way Honolulu, HI$832K331,116
- 3757 Manini Way Honolulu, HI$1.32M553,426
- 3752 Manini Way Honolulu, HI$1.23M74.52,397
- 3738 Manini Way Honolulu, HI$839K321,514
- 3738 Manini Way APT B Honolulu, HI$678K32976
- 3738 Manini Way APT A Honolulu, HI$734K32991
- 3752 Manini Way APT B Honolulu, HI$1.16M431,760
- 3753 Manini Way Honolulu, HI$698K31560
- 3730 Manini Way Honolulu, HI$760K51.51,176
- 3747 Manini Way Honolulu, HI$874K32.51,207
- 3758 Manini Way Honolulu, HI$796K321,090
- 3741 Manini Way Honolulu, HI$856K51.51,688
- 3726 Manini Way Honolulu, HI$1.01M51.51,857
- 3757 Manini Way # A Honolulu, HI$1.21M332,462
- 3735 Manini Way Honolulu, HI$1.23M441,643
- 3758 Manini Way # A Honolulu, HI$813K421,520
- 4171 Sierra Dr APT B Honolulu, HI$674K31.51,056
- 3725 Manini Way Honolulu, HI$944K42.52,052
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.