- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3745 Edgewater Dr, Nashville, TN 372173 beds, 2 baths, 1,515 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 1996 for $74,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 648 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,515 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 97
- Parcel #: 13607002200
- Zillow Home ID: 41166474
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3745 Edgewater Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Priest Lake Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.8% higher than in Nashville, and 92.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Priest Lake Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Priest Lake Park home values.
- 3741 Edgewater Dr Nashville, TN$152K422,000
- 115 Del Crest Dr Nashville, TN$156K432,212
- 116 Del Crest Dr Nashville, TN$147K422,063
- 112 Del Crest Dr Nashville, TN$158K432,580
- 3746 Edgewater Dr Nashville, TN$138K421,636
- 3737 Edgewater Dr Nashville, TN$145K421,842
- 3742 Edgewater Dr Nashville, TN$128K321,517
- 119 Del Crest Dr Nashville, TN$149K42.51,988
- 108 Del Crest Dr Nashville, TN$131K321,416
- 120 Del Crest Dr Nashville, TN$161K42.51,940
- 3738 Edgewater Dr Nashville, TN$158K432,750
- 123 Del Crest Dr Nashville, TN$167K42.52,536
- 117 Timber Ridge Dr Nashville, TN$129K321,559
- 121 Timber Ridge Dr Nashville, TN$154K432,097
- 3733 Edgewater Dr Nashville, TN$147K321,479
- 3734 Edgewater Dr Nashville, TN$164K432,586
- 113 Timber Ridge Dr Nashville, TN$149K321,605
- 104 Del Crest Dr Nashville, TN$135K321,517
- 124 Del Crest Dr Nashville, TN$174K732,466
- 3728 Anderson Rd Nashville, TN$128K321,559
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.