3745 Elston Ave, Oakland, CA 946023 beds, 2 baths, 1,590 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,310 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Office/Den, Stove/Oven, Living room, Breakfast nook, Master bath, Dining room, Hardwood floor, Garden, Fenced yard
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,590 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 023 049500900
- Zillow Home ID: 24763969
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3745 Elston Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Glenview market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 79% less than in Oakland, and 74.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Glenview home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glenview home values.
- 3739 Elston Ave Oakland, CA$682K321,717
- 3751 Elston Ave Oakland, CA$745K222,064
- 3757 Elston Ave Oakland, CA$658K321,590
- 16 Elston Ct Oakland, CA$719K321,590
- 1701 E 38th St Oakland, CA$671K321,590
- 3727 Elston Ave Oakland, CA$874K532,184
- 3763 Elston Ave Oakland, CA$660K321,590
- 1675 E 38th St Oakland, CA$670K321,590
- 28 Elston Ct Oakland, CA$702K42.51,844
- 3721 Elston Ave Oakland, CA$901K422,550
- 1669 E 38th St Oakland, CA$680K321,590
- 3744 Elston Ave Oakland, CA$867K321,968
- 3738 Elston Ave Oakland, CA$682K321,590
- 3750 Elston Ave Oakland, CA$700K321,827
- 3732 Elston Ave Oakland, CA$722K42.51,758
- 15 Elston Ct Oakland, CA$891K322,346
- 3715 Elston Ave Oakland, CA$672K321,590
- 3756 Elston Ave Oakland, CA$650K321,590
- 3726 Elston Ave Oakland, CA$680K321,590
- 21 Elston Ct Oakland, CA$682K321,614
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!