- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 846 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $70,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $146
- MLS #: 6582767
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, SewerSeptic \ OnSiteSeptic, Water \ Well, Handicap \ None, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, State \ PA, MainEntrance \ Living Room, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, HotWater \ Electric, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Design \ 1-Story, Roof \ PitchedRoof, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, Foundation \ StoneFound, Heating \ Oil, LotDescription \ SlopingLot, LotDescription \ RearYard, Parking \ 3+CarParking, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, CurrentFinancing \ VA, LotDescription \ SideYard(s), BasementType \ Partial, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b)
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 480 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 76543004846066
- Zillow Home ID: 8917612
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $75-120K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19522 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Fleetwood as a whole. Among 19522 homes, this home is 33.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 139.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19522, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.7% higher than in Fleetwood, and 64.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19522 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fleetwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19522 home values.
|3757 Pricetown Rd Fleetwood, PA||$158K||3||2||1,456|
|Pricetown Rd Fleetwood, PA||$233K||3||1.5||1,365|
|3745 Pricetown Rd Fleetwood, PA||$233K||3||1.5||1,365|
|3742 Pricetown Rd Fleetwood, PA||$145K||3||1||1,780|
|3760 Pricetown Rd Fleetwood, PA||$163K||3||1||1,413|
|406 Hillside Dr Fleetwood, PA||$241K||3||1.5||1,951|
|3740 Pricetown Rd Fleetwood, PA||$101K||2||1||1,118|
|3739 Pricetown Rd Fleetwood, PA||$116K||2||1||1,440|
|408 Hillside Dr Fleetwood, PA||$248K||4||2.5||2,280|
|3736 Pricetown Rd Fleetwood, PA||$84K||1||1||525|
|3762 Pricetown Rd Fleetwood, PA||$265K||3||1||2,494|
|139 Oak Ln Fleetwood, PA||$95K||2||--||544|
|410 Hillside Dr Fleetwood, PA||$222K||3||2||1,566|
|413 Hillside Dr Fleetwood, PA||$262K||4||2.5||2,312|
|3735 Pricetown Rd Fleetwood, PA||$187K||3||1||1,650|
|35 Augusta Ln Fleetwood, PA||$447K||5||4||4,544|
|3732 Pricetown Rd Fleetwood, PA||$104K||3||1||1,260|
|203 Oak Ln Fleetwood, PA||$146K||3||1||1,120|
|37 Augusta Ln Fleetwood, PA||$414K||4||2.5||3,624|
|412 Hillside Dr Fleetwood, PA||$343K||4||3.5||2,716|
Nearby Schools in Fleetwood
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.