3746 W 60th St, Chicago, IL 606293 beds, 2 baths, 1,108 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,125 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $57,500
- Price/sqft: $52
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,108 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 19143060260000
- Zillow Home ID: 3935728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3746 W 60th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Lawn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.2% higher than in Chicago, and 177.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Lawn home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Lawn home values.
- 3744 W 60th St Chicago, IL$125K--1.51,120
- 3742 W 60th St Chicago, IL$186K--11,396
- 3754 W 60th St Chicago, IL$105K21475
- 3738 W 60th St Chicago, IL$190K--1.51,770
- 3758 W 60th St Chicago, IL$146K--1858
- 3747 W 59th Pl Chicago, IL$111K--1.5680
- 3745 W 59th Pl Chicago, IL$127K--11,114
- 3749 W 59th Pl Chicago, IL$96K--1851
- 3743 W 59th Pl Chicago, IL$136K--21,206
- 3734 W 60th St Chicago, IL$184K--11,602
- 3739 W 59th Pl Chicago, IL$135K--1777
- 3747 W 60th St Chicago, IL$119K--1840
- 3751 W 60th St Chicago, IL$127K--1918
- 3745 W 60th St Chicago, IL$192K411,856
- 5939 S Hamlin Ave Chicago, IL$68K--11,046
- 3753 W 60th St Chicago, IL$110K--1918
- 3741 W 60th St Chicago, IL$125K--11,352
- 3737 W 59th Pl Chicago, IL$203K--21,810
- 3755 W 60th St Chicago, IL$136K--1839
- W 59th Pl Chicago, IL$178K--11,581
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.