3747 29th St, San Diego, CA 921043 beds, 1 bath, 1,166 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Contact Listing Agent and 619-818-8122 or MaryMcTSoldme.com for more information on this home and others in this neigborhood...Enjoy living in the heart of North Park in this beautiful Craftsman Home. Named one of America's Best Hipster Neighborhoods by Forbes, North Park is finally getting the national attention it deserves. North Park joins the ranks of landmark "cool" and culturally diverse neighborhoods like Silver Lake in LA, the Mission District in San Fransisco + Williamsburg in Brooklyn, NYC..
Along with a fantastic farmers market, coffee shops, restaurants, bars, boutiques, nightclubs, cafes, gourmet food trucks, microbreweries + art galleries are springing up all over. This home shows beautifully with remodeled kitchen and bathroom, eat in peninsula in the kitchen. Box beam ceiling in the dining/living room. Beautiful hardwood floors, dual glazed windows throughout with the exception of one that seems to be original with beautiful wavy glass. Pull down stairs from the large finished attic great for storage.
This home is offered at $575,000-$599,000.
- Single Family
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Sprinkler System
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 1,166 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2114733234
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3747 29th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.7% greater than in San Diego, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
- 3747 29th St San Diego, CA$600K311,166
- 3747 29th St San Diego, CA$591K311,166
- 3739 29th St San Diego, CA$589K21988
- 2909 Gunn St San Diego, CA$558K22960
- 3727 29th St San Diego, CA$758K321,897
- 3744-3746 29th St San Diego, CA$516K21750
- 2919 Gunn St San Diego, CA$583K----900
- 3736-3740 30th St San Diego, CA$627K------
- 3730 30th St San Diego, CA$574K11912
- 3761 29th St San Diego, CA$838K321,780
- 3734-3736 29th St San Diego, CA$687K321,347
- 3711 29th St San Diego, CA$788K21.51,342
- 3726 29th St San Diego, CA$694K211,255
- 2885-2887 Gunn St San Diego, CA$604K21750
- 3720 30th St San Diego, CA$714K321,324
- 3769 29th St San Diego, CA$547K311,141
- 3720 29th St San Diego, CA$685K211,159
- 3705 29th St San Diego, CA$581K311,354
- 3712 30th St San Diego, CA$811K331,697
- 2878 Gunn St San Diego, CA$483K11600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!