3748 Kingsley St, San Diego, CA 921063 beds, 3 baths, 2,064 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,948 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $339
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,064 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Parcel #: 4412220300
- Zillow Home ID: 16950019
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3748 Kingsley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Loma Portal market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.1% lower than in San Diego, and 88.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Loma Portal home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Loma Portal home values.
- 3756 Kingsley St San Diego, CA$1.16M32.52,445
- 3744 Kingsley St San Diego, CA$833K221,757
- 2951 Poinsettia Dr San Diego, CA$774K421,888
- 3738 Kingsley St San Diego, CA$783K321,789
- 3760 Kingsley St San Diego, CA$789K32.51,685
- 3771 Leland St San Diego, CA$801K421,848
- 3749 Kingsley St San Diego, CA$590K211,087
- 3743 Kingsley St San Diego, CA$691K321,245
- 2961 Poinsettia Dr San Diego, CA$864K322,224
- 3730 Kingsley St San Diego, CA$606K211,193
- 3755 Kingsley St San Diego, CA$679K211,274
- 3761 Leland St San Diego, CA$1.24M432,762
- 3737 Kingsley St San Diego, CA$718K211,600
- 3761 Kingsley St San Diego, CA$894K321,880
- 3731 Kingsley St San Diego, CA$571K21861
- 2971 Poinsettia Dr San Diego, CA$866K321,478
- 3751 Leland St San Diego, CA$1.3M22.52,517
- 3726 Kingsley St San Diego, CA$606K321,144
- 3725 Kingsley St San Diego, CA$619K221,239
- 3752 James St San Diego, CA$861K221,806
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!