375 18th St, Calera, AL 350403 beds, 2 baths, 1,336 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $119,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,336 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 285163002014000
- Zillow Home ID: 221233
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 375 18th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 35040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.5% higher than in Calera, and 180.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Calera.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35040 home values.
- 355 18th St Calera, AL$91K--11,590
- 421 18th St Calera, AL$89K--11,277
- 376 17th St Calera, AL$73K----1,210
- 331 18th St Calera, AL$144K--11,740
- 420 17th St Calera, AL$85K----1,219
- 330 17th St Calera, AL$137K321,702
- 315 18th St Calera, AL$138K--11,438
- 441 18th St Calera, AL--------
- 434 17th St Calera, AL$81K----1,052
- 310 17th St Calera, AL$133K--11,432
- 332 18th St Calera, AL--------
- 332 18th St Calera, AL$125K--11,514
- 434 18th St Calera, AL$169K--21,479
- 391 19th St Calera, AL$108K--11,245
- 273 18th St Calera, AL$76K----1,145
Nearby Schools in Calera
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.