375 Archer Pl, Dixon, CA 956203 beds, 2 baths, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 189 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Dec 1985 for $3,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- MLS #: 21402964
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Dining Room \ Dining Area,Exterior \ Wood Siding,Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Composition,Showing \ Contact List Agent,Showing \ Leave Card,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ Ranch,Style \ Rustic,Style \ Traditional,
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Parcel #: 0116101050
- Zillow Home ID: 15700048
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 375 Archer Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95620 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 36% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9% less than in Dixon, and 20.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 95620 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dixon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95620 home values.
- 385 Archer Pl Dixon, CA$303K421,756
- 365 Archer Pl Dixon, CA$266K421,817
- 110 Archer Pl Dixon, CA$296K321,550
- 370 Archer Pl Dixon, CA$267K321,476
- 350 Archer Pl Dixon, CA$266K421,868
- 355 Archer Pl Dixon, CA$304K431,758
- 390 Archer Pl Dixon, CA$276K421,817
- 100 Archer Pl Dixon, CA$309K422,059
- 330 Archer Pl Dixon, CA$306K431,758
- 850 E A St Dixon, CA$500K63.52,894
- 345 Archer Pl Dixon, CA$250K321,476
- 855 Jan Ct Dixon, CA$289K421,667
- 135 Archer Pl Dixon, CA$299K422,059
- 280 Archer Pl Dixon, CA$298K421,756
- 220 Archer Pl Dixon, CA$259K421,817
- 260 Archer Pl Dixon, CA$281K321,476
- 335 Archer Pl Dixon, CA$254K421,756
- 131 S 8th St Dixon, CA$273K321,453
- Archer Pl Dixon, CA$300K421,756
- Archer Pl Dixon, CA$298K421,756
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!