375 Forest Lake Rd, Winchester, NH 034702 beds, 1 bath, 1,342 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 114 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $159,933
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: 4328382
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Softwood, Tile
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,342 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: WNCH M:00033 B:000040 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86738977
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 375 Forest Lake Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03470, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.6% less than in Town of Winchester, and 23% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 03470 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Winchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 372 Forest Lake Rd Winchester, NH$91K21826
- 370 Forest Lake Rd Winchester, NH$215K21600
- 18 South Dr Winchester, NH$558K444,549
- 386 Forest Lake Rd Winchester, NH$180K211,988
- 22 South Dr Winchester, NH$143K21899
- 23 South Dr Winchester, NH$210K121,613
- 25 South Dr Winchester, NH$194K211,101
- 396 Forest Lake Rd Winchester, NH$96K211,215
- 4 Headlands Rd Winchester, NH$115K211,302
- 3 Headlands Rd Winchester, NH$281K211,102
- 343 Forest Lake Rd Winchester, NH$111K211,129
- 6 Hemlock Ave Winchester, NH$162K211,536
- 9 Hemlock Ave Winchester, NH$137K21757
- 11 Hemlock Ave Winchester, NH--2--674
- 13 Hemlock Ave Winchester, NH$114K21573
- 15 Hemlock Ave Winchester, NH$256K211,574
- 19 Hemlock Ave Winchester, NH$126K21675
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.