- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
375 Hans Way, San Jose, CA 951333 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,431 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,300 sqft
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $248
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 262 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,431 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Lot depth: 65
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 25453031
- Zillow Home ID: 19572860
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 375 Hans Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.9% greater than in San Jose, and 4.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valley home values.
- 371 Hans Way San Jose, CA$467K32.51,404
- 379 Hans Way San Jose, CA$437K32.51,431
- 367 Hans Way San Jose, CA$467K32.51,431
- 383 Hans Way San Jose, CA$468K32.51,404
- 387 Hans Way San Jose, CA$458K32.51,404
- 363 Hans Way San Jose, CA$464K32.51,431
- 384 Hans Way San Jose, CA$473K331,431
- 388 Hans Way San Jose, CA$456K32.51,404
- 391 Hans Way San Jose, CA$459K32.51,404
- 359 Hans Way San Jose, CA$465K32.51,404
- 392 Hans Way San Jose, CA$456K32.51,404
- 396 Hans Way San Jose, CA$478K32.51,504
- 395 Hans Way San Jose, CA$456K32.51,431
- 355 Hans Way San Jose, CA$444K32.51,404
- 2267 Tomlin Way San Jose, CA$430K331,431
- 351 Hans Way San Jose, CA$467K321,431
- 385 Englert Ct San Jose, CA$439K32.51,431
- 389 Englert Ct San Jose, CA$430K32.51,404
- 393 Englert Ct San Jose, CA$452K32.51,404
- 2271 Tomlin Way San Jose, CA$423K32.51,404
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.