375 Leitch Ave, Sacramento, CA 958154 beds, 2 baths, 1,474 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $47,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 468 sqft
- Air Conditioning, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Garage, Gas Range, Pets Allowed, Washer/Dryer Hk-up, Walk-in Closets
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,474 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 26301830100000
- Zillow Home ID: 26077863
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 375 Leitch Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sacramento, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.1% higher than in Sacramento Metro, and 54.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sacramento home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sacramento Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sacramento home values.
- 361 Leitch Ave Sacramento, CA$104K21841
- 2555 Norwood Ave Sacramento, CA$99K21772
- 2559 Norwood Ave Sacramento, CA$113K21963
- 2551 Norwood Ave Sacramento, CA$136K311,194
- 2563 Norwood Ave Sacramento, CA$136K211,009
- 370 Norwood Byp Sacramento, CA$178K521,673
- Leitch Ave Sacramento, CA--------
- 2567 Norwood Ave Sacramento, CA$95K21981
- 351 Leitch Ave Sacramento, CA$109K21725
- 360 Leitch Ave Sacramento, CA$144K321,279
- 370 Leitch Ave Sacramento, CA$97K21798
- 2571 Norwood Ave Sacramento, CA$87K21776
- 380 Leitch Ave Sacramento, CA$156K311,358
- 2575 Norwood Ave Sacramento, CA$61K11400
- 2534 Hawthorne St Sacramento, CA$124K211,115
- 390 Leitch Ave Sacramento, CA$97K21800
- 340 Norwood Byp Sacramento, CA$164K321,150
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.