375 Limerick Way, Vacaville, CA 956883 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,988 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
One of Vacaville's most requested neighborhoods
- Lot: 6,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $267,500
- Price/sqft: $135
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,988 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0133282060
- Zillow Home ID: 15711420
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 375 Limerick Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95688 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.2% lower than in Vacaville, and 7.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 95688 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vacaville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95688 home values.
- 369 Limerick Way Vacaville, CA$275K321,120
- 381 Limerick Way Vacaville, CA$279K42.51,796
- 363 Limerick Way Vacaville, CA$295K32.51,988
- 387 Limerick Way Vacaville, CA$287K321,464
- 142 Mayo Ct Vacaville, CA$387K42.52,060
- 136 Mayo Ct Vacaville, CA$420K32.51,988
- 357 Limerick Way Vacaville, CA$295K321,268
- 393 Limerick Way Vacaville, CA$346K42.52,060
- 374 Limerick Way Vacaville, CA$328K321,408
- 368 Limerick Way Vacaville, CA$384K42.52,060
- 380 Limerick Way Vacaville, CA$357K32.51,988
- 266 Donegal Ct Vacaville, CA$316K42.51,796
- 362 Limerick Way Vacaville, CA$314K42.51,796
- 148 Mayo Ct Vacaville, CA$390K32.51,988
- 386 Limerick Way Vacaville, CA$298K321,120
- 351 Limerick Way Vacaville, CA$320K42.52,060
- 399 Limerick Way Vacaville, CA$313K321,268
- 260 Donegal Ct Vacaville, CA$405K42.52,060
- 356 Limerick Way Vacaville, CA$403K332,488
- 272 Donegal Ct Vacaville, CA$332K321,464
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.