375 Manhattan AveAPT 4N, New York, NY 10026
Sold on 9/26/12: $3,766
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow449
- Parcel #1849003800375000000004N
- Zillow Home ID94639458
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$485,416||$374K – $631K||+$233,390||--||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,332/mo||$2.2K – $6.7K/mo||+$98||--||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for New York Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% lower than in New York Metro, and 92.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 375 Manhattan Avenue APT 4N
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Edward A Reynolds West Side High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- A Philip Randolph Campus High (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Mott Hall High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- The Heritage School (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Harlem Renaissence High (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- Choir Academy of Harlem (assigned) 6-12 1.2 mi
- The Global Learning Collaborative (assigned) 9-10 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005