375 NE 26th Ave UNIT 201, Homestead, FL 330333 beds, 2 baths, 1,194 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2007
- 84 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $46,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- MLS #: A1958122
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: On street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- Floor size: 1,194 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1079160082300
- Zillow Home ID: 72577028
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 375 Ne 26th Avenue UNIT 201
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33033 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 263.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.6% greater than in Homestead, and 638.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Homestead.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33033 home values.
- 2665 NE 4th St UNIT 201 Homestead, FL$98K321,194
- 2589 NE 4th St UNIT 206 Homestead, FL$112K321,194
- 2711 NE 4th St UNIT 104 Homestead, FL$98K321,194
- 2741 NE 4th St UNIT 206 Homestead, FL$98K321,194
- 2741 NE 4th St UNIT 101 Homestead, FL$99K321,194
- 2641 NE 4th St UNIT 103 Homestead, FL$95K221,048
- 2730 NE 4th St UNIT 104 Homestead, FL$97K321,221
- 2728 NE 3rd Ct UNIT 103 Homestead, FL$96K321,221
- 364 NE 25th Pl UNIT 104 Homestead, FL$96K321,194
- 364 NE 25th Pl UNIT 102 Homestead, FL$94K221,048
- 378 NE 25th Pl UNIT 204 Homestead, FL$96K321,194
- 2615 NE 4th St UNIT 101 Homestead, FL$112K321,194
- 2733 NE 3rd Ct UNIT 204 Homestead, FL$96K321,201
- 2665 NE 4th St UNIT 103 Homestead, FL$95K221,048
- 2741 NE 4th St UNIT 204 Homestead, FL$98K321,204
- 2641 NE 4th St UNIT 104 Homestead, FL$98K321,194
- 2711 NE 4th St UNIT 203 Homestead, FL$95K221,048
- 2730 NE 4 St # 202 Miami, FL$85K221,048
- 371 NE 26th Ter UNIT 102 Homestead, FL$94K221,048
- 2641 NE 4th St UNIT 202 Homestead, FL$95K221,048
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292