- Lot: 2.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 422 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,382 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,500,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $175
- MLS #: 99058793
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Features \ 2 Fireplaces, Features \ 2-5 Acres, Features \ 4 Car Garage, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Butlers Pantry, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Double Oven, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Fireplace in Master BR, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Full, Features \ Generator, Features \ Gourmet Kitchen, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Laundry Facilities, Features \ Level, Features \ Multi-Zone Heat, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Patio, Features \ Privacy, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Security System, Features \ Septic, Features \ Suburban, Features \ Thermal Windows / Doors, Features \ Underground Lawn Sprinkler, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Washer, Features \ Well, Features \ Wood Shingles / Shakes, Features \ Wood Siding, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 8,579 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0033 B:032 L:00002
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 57325412
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.53-5.1M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06840 home values will decrease 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.9% fall for New Canaan as a whole. Among 06840 homes, this home is 292% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 39.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06840, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% higher than in New Canaan, and 113.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06840 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Canaan.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06840 home values.
|365 West Rd New Canaan, CT||$2.63M||4||5.5||4,574|
|387 West Rd New Canaan, CT||$2.12M||4||4.5||4,542|
|389 West Rd New Canaan, CT||$2.88M||5||4.2||5,966|
|388 West Rd New Canaan, CT||$4.27M||--||--||--|
|359 West Rd New Canaan, CT||$2.11M||4||3||4,156|
|403 West Rd New Canaan, CT||$2.04M||--||--||--|
|356 West Rd New Canaan, CT||$2.08M||6||5||5,050|
|363 West Rd New Canaan, CT||$5.14M||5||7.5||8,801|
|416 West Rd New Canaan, CT||$1.92M||6||7||5,450|
|429 West Rd New Canaan, CT||$3.6M||5||6||7,353|
|506 Country Club Rd W New Canaan, CT||$3.04M||5||6||6,176|
|326 West Rd New Canaan, CT||$1.97M||4||4.5||4,112|
|327 West Rd New Canaan, CT||$2.68M||4||4.5||5,881|
|416 West Rd New Canaan, CT||$2.65M||6||7||5,384|
|33 Woodridge Dr New Canaan, CT||$1.79M||4||3.5||3,714|
|507 Country Club Rd W New Canaan, CT||$2.36M||5||5.5||4,356|
|454 Country Club Rd W New Canaan, CT||$1.94M||4||3.5||3,285|
|505 Country Club Rd W New Canaan, CT||$4.75M||--||--||--|
|448 West Rd New Canaan, CT||$2.32M||--||--||--|
|67 Woodridge Dr New Canaan, CT||$3.02M||5||5||7,138|
Nearby Schools in New Canaan
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!