3750 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 891583 beds, 3 baths, 3,922 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 129 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $1,203,000
- Price/sqft: $1,275
- MLS #: 1277487
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Secured entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 3,922 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16220712143
- Zillow Home ID: 94639716
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3750 Las Vegas Boulevard S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Strip, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.2% less than in Las Vegas, and 5.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help The Strip home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Strip home values.
- Unit 4601$1.42M232,126
- Unit 2703$720K131,652
- # 4305$1.92M22.52,755
- Unit 4602$1.16M232,247
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292