- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 185 days on Zillow
- Views: 448 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $8
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $92
- MLS #: 100323
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- # Stories \ Single Story, Construction \ Brick\Veneer, Frontage \ None, Water \ City, Sewer \ City Sewer, Cooling \ Central Electric, Floors \ Tile, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Features \ Termite Bonded, Porch Type \ Open Patio, Pool \ None, Property Type \ House, Roof \ Architectural Shingles, Floors \ Carpet, Windows \ Thermopane, Interior Features \ Blinds, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Appliances \ Electric Stove, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Laundry Rm Type \ Room, Laundry Rm Type \ In House, Construction \ Frame, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Security System, Porch Type \ Covered Patio, Floors \ Concrete Slab, Porch Type \ Front, Porch Type \ Rear, Parking \ 2 Cars, HOA Amenities \ Common Ground Maintenance, Parking \ Garage, Road \ Paved, Floors \ Laminate, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Heating \ Central Electric, Windows \ Screens, Utility Rm Type \ None
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,613 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2110231601
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $97-191K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31605 home values will fall 2% next year, compared to a 2% fall for Valdosta as a whole. Among 31605 homes, this home is 8.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 13.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.7% greater than in Valdosta, and 73.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valdosta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31605 home values.
|3746 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$138K||3||2||1,605|
|3742 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$138K||Studio||--||--|
|3737 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$144K||--||2||1,846|
|3733 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$146K||3||2||1,951|
|3762 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$132K||--||2||1,587|
|3730 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$134K||3||2||1,500|
|3738 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$138K||Studio||--||--|
|3734 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$138K||3||2||1,605|
|3726 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$141K||--||2||1,802|
|3726 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$138K||3||2||1,686|
|3770 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$137K||3||2||1,645|
|3725 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$145K||3||3||1,853|
|3773 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$139K||3||2||1,751|
|3722 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$138K||3||2||1,686|
|3722 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$138K||--||2||1,699|
|3721 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|3930 Sierra Ct Valdosta, GA||$137K||3||2||1,600|
|3778 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|3718 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||$138K||3||2||1,668|
|3782 Old Vine Way Valdosta, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.