3750 Ridgemont Ave, Memphis, TN 381283 beds, 1 bath, 1,104 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $39,000
- Price/sqft: $35
- Heat - electric, Laundry room / hookups, Balcony, deck, patio, Oven / range
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 090021 00013
- Zillow Home ID: 42283517
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3750 Ridgemont Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.5% greater than in Memphis, and 129.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Raleigh home values.
- 3754 Ridgemont Ave Memphis, TN$39K31950
- 3742 Ridgemont Ave Memphis, TN$40K31972
- 3738 Ridgemont Ave Memphis, TN$40K311,136
- 3758 Ridgemont Ave Memphis, TN$40K31972
- 3749 Ridgemont Ave Memphis, TN$52K31.51,000
- 3757 Ridgemont Ave Memphis, TN$43K311,120
- 3770 Ridgemont Ave Memphis, TN$57K311,170
- 3741 Ridgemont Ave Memphis, TN$54K311,341
- 3734 Ridgemont Ave Memphis, TN$54K321,100
- 3762 Ridgemont Ave Memphis, TN$56K311,068
- 3763 Ridgemont Ave Memphis, TN$51K311,090
- 3766 Ridgemont Ave Memphis, TN$58K311,184
- 3735 Ridgemont Ave Memphis, TN$38K311,120
- 4278 Emerson Cv Memphis, TN$58K311,432
- 3729 Ridgemont Ave Memphis, TN$54K31.51,126
- 4275 Emerson Cv Memphis, TN$68K321,425
- 3767 Ridgemont Ave Memphis, TN--------
- 3730 Ridgemont Ave Memphis, TN$39K31900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.