3750 Tom Lane Dr, Pensacola, FL 325043 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1994 for $58,000
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Parcel #: 091S291000037021
- Zillow Home ID: 44633775
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3750 Tom Lane Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32504 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 37.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.2% lower than in Pensacola, and 31.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32504 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32504 home values.
- 3766 Tom Lane Dr Pensacola, FL$101K321,323
- 3726 Tom Lane Dr Pensacola, FL$116K321,541
- 3835 Winona Dr Pensacola, FL$102K321,636
- 3819 Winona Dr Pensacola, FL$71K3--1,560
- 3845 Winona Dr Pensacola, FL$106K321,388
- 3753 Tom Lane Dr Pensacola, FL$115K--21,683
- 3790 Tom Lane Dr Pensacola, FL$105K421,400
- 3710 Tom Lane Dr Pensacola, FL$127K221,766
- 3765 Tom Lane Dr Pensacola, FL$111K--1.51,080
- 3729 Tom Lane Dr Pensacola, FL$79K321,050
- 3809 Winona Dr Pensacola, FL$69K--21,283
- 3847 Winona Dr Pensacola, FL$109K321,850
- 3775 Tom Lane Dr Pensacola, FL$100K--21,446
- 3711 Tom Lane Dr Pensacola, FL$77K--1.51,878
- 3800 Tom Lane Dr Pensacola, FL$90K--21,246
- 3818 Winona Dr Pensacola, FL$86K--1.51,339
- 3720 Whispering Pines Dr Pensacola, FL$116K--1.51,550
- 3826 Winona Dr Pensacola, FL$114K--1.51,650
- 3724 Whispering Pines Dr Pensacola, FL$108K--1.51,745
- 3795 Tom Lane Dr Pensacola, FL$87K--21,310
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.