3751 Lora St, Fort Myers, FL 339164 beds, 2 baths, 1,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $54,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Other
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: City
- Metal utility/storage shed, attached large washroom with lots of storage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,088 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 084425P4042020300
- Zillow Home ID: 45412293
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3751 Lora Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33916 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 186.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200.7% higher than in Fort Myers, and 564.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33916 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33916 home values.
- 3759 Lora St Fort Myers, FL$56K332,034
- 3733 Lora St Fort Myers, FL--------
- 3760 Bell St Fort Myers, FL--311,438
- 3754 Lora St APT 4 Fort Myers, FL--431,500
- 3738 Bell St Fort Myers, FL$116K421,852
- 1028 Polk St Fort Myers, FL$62K421,730
- 3734 Lora St Fort Myers, FL$61K311,108
- 3764 Lora St Fort Myers, FL$47K21768
- 1004 Polk St Fort Myers, FL$50K21768
- Bell St Fort Myers, FL--------
- Hdr Belmont Hts Fort Myers, FL--------
- 3749 Bell St Fort Myers, FL$40K321,056
- 1011 Polk St Fort Myers, FL$201K4--1,904
- 3757 Bell St Fort Myers, FL$49K421,351
- 3741 Bell St Fort Myers, FL$48K31972
- 3765 Bell St Fort Myers, FL$39K311,056
- 1031 Luray Ave Fort Myers, FL$44K211,014
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!