3752 Caesars Cir, Las Vegas, NV 891205 beds, 7 baths, 5,962 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $175,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 872 sqft
- Sports Court
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,962 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 17806112007
- Zillow Home ID: 55111206
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3752 Caesars Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% lower than in Las Vegas, and 116.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise home values.
- 3752 Caesars Cir # 0 Las Vegas, NV$462K545,962
- 3758 Caesars Cir Las Vegas, NV$1M55.55,521
- 3746 Caesars Cir Las Vegas, NV$746K664,168
- 3737 Caesars Cir Las Vegas, NV$424K42.55,074
- 3737 Caesars Cir Las Vegas, NV$1.01M76.55,425
- 3681 Happy Ln Las Vegas, NV$527K43.54,645
- 3767 Caesars Cir Las Vegas, NV$377K534,039
- 3767 Caesars Cir Las Vegas, NV$978K54.54,039
- 3675 Happy Ln Las Vegas, NV$529K43.54,096
- 3687 Happy Ln Las Vegas, NV$1.17M57.58,272
- 3764 Caesars Cir Las Vegas, NV$612K444,378
- 3734 Caesars Cir Las Vegas, NV--Studio----
- 3773 Caesars Cir Las Vegas, NV$691K33.53,855
- 3770 Caesars Cir Las Vegas, NV$1.42M32.54,855
- 3692 Happy Ln Las Vegas, NV$448K54.54,500
- 3728 Caesars Cir Las Vegas, NV$300K------
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292