- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3752 Lafayette St, Denver, CO 802052 beds, 1 bath, 805 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,125 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1887
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $149,000
- Price/sqft: $185
- Parking: Off street
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 805 sqft
- Parcel #: 0226206002000
- Zillow Home ID: 13305340
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3752 Lafayette Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cole market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.1% greater than in Denver, and 53.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cole home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cole home values.
- 3756 Lafayette St Denver, CO$160K21713
- 3748 Lafayette St Denver, CO$166K2--726
- 3744 Lafayette St Denver, CO$165K31833
- 3742 Lafayette St Denver, CO$406K431,400
- 3738 Lafayette St Denver, CO$320K32.751,690
- 3734 Lafayette St Denver, CO$266K311,554
- 3722 Lafayette St Denver, CO$235K21834
- 3718 Lafayette St Denver, CO$229K21941
- 3712 Lafayette St Denver, CO$235K21858
- 3749 Lafayette St Denver, CO$326K321,570
- 3745 Lafayette St Denver, CO$249K32.51,591
- 3710 Lafayette St Denver, CO$226K31981
- 3733 Lafayette St Denver, CO$193K11690
- 3731 Lafayette St Denver, CO$296K211,138
- 3706 Lafayette St Denver, CO$215K21854
- 3911 Humboldt St Denver, CO$160K211,192
- 3727 Lafayette St Denver, CO$226K221,077
- 3700 Lafayette St Denver, CO$249K421,264
- 3721 Lafayette St Denver, CO$260K21915
- 3915 Humboldt St Denver, CO$255K22912
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!