3753 Easy St, Port Charlotte, FL 339523 beds, 2 baths, 1,973 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Home boasts over 1950 SqFt of living space and sits on an oversized corner lot and has a tall fence around the home for your kids to play in safety. Home has plenty to offer with tiled floors throughout and ceiling fans. Spacious and open interior is nice and relaxing!
New: Kitchen counters, Cabinets, Appliances, window blinds, fans in bathrooms, new paint inside and out, light fixtures, Gutters, Tiled floors throughout (no carpet or wood), bathroom fixtures, etc.
*****No Carpet or Curtains for those sensitive to allergies.*****
Close to shopping, eating, enjoyment, and all that Port Charlotte has to offer!
Must have Down Payment and steady verifiable income. Don't hesitate or you may be late !
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 40 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $43,750
- Price/sqft: $22
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Heating system: Central Furnace
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,973 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Parcel #: 402227227002
- Zillow Home ID: 43531613
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3753 Easy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33952, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% higher than in Port Charlotte, and 217.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33952 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33952 home values.
- 412 Dunn Dr NE Port Charlotte, FL$46K--1792
- 410 Dunn Dr NE Port Charlotte, FL$43K--1609
- 419 Dunn Dr NE Port Charlotte, FL--Studio--1,543
- 421 Dunn Dr NE Port Charlotte, FL$80K--2958
- 408 Dunn Dr NE Port Charlotte, FL$42K--1768
- 417 Dunn Dr NE Port Charlotte, FL--Studio--1,032
- 3756 Easy St Port Charlotte, FL$107K421,498
- 423 Dunn Dr NE Port Charlotte, FL$58K--1792
- 3748 Easy St Port Charlotte, FL$54K--21,078
- 406 Dunn Dr NE Port Charlotte, FL$58K31757
- 417 Dunn Dr NE Port Charlotte, FL------12,510
- 419 Dunn Dr NE Port Charlotte, FL------9,374
- 415 Dunn Dr NE Port Charlotte, FL$298K332,160
- 3740 Easy St Port Charlotte, FL$105K321,268
- 510 Palmetto Dr NE Port Charlotte, FL$82K--11,876
- 490 Palmetto Dr NE Port Charlotte, FL$68K311,580
- 404 Dunn Dr NE Port Charlotte, FL$39K--1609
- 520 Palmetto Dr NE Port Charlotte, FL$64K--1904
- 511 Palmetto Dr NE Port Charlotte, FL$130K321,456
- 409 Dunn Dr NE Port Charlotte, FL$143K331,778
Nearby Schools in Port Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!