3753 N Wilton Ave APT 2, Chicago, IL 606132 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
* 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms
* First Floor unit with high ceilings and tons of natural light
* Huge, open living room/ dining combo with fireplace and lots of strorage
* Full sized washer and dryer in unit
* Updated bathrooms
* Spacious master suite and 2nd bedroom with bay windows
* Gated, outdoor, tandem parking included (1-2 spots)
* Central ac, gfa heat
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Off street
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110915218
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3753 N Wilton Avenue APT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wrigleyville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.6% lower than in Chicago, and 150.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Wrigleyville home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wrigleyville home values.
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292