- Lot: 8,559 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 45 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,605 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- MLS #: 759593
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 790 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Building Condition \ Average, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Basement \ None, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Stucco, Form 17 \ Not Provided, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane\Storm Windw, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Jetted Tub, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ 2nd Kitchen, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Heating\Cooling \ Forced Air, Heating\Cooling \ Heat Pump, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog.\Veg. \ Level, 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Possession \ Closing, Roof \ Tile, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ Sprinkler System, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public, Bus line nearby \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Show map link \ Y, Senior exemption \ N, Status \ P, Bank\REO Owned \ N, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Architecture \ Q, Dining room location \ M, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Kitchen (w\ eating area) location \ M, Utility room location \ M, Style \ 12, Bonus room location \ U, Family room location \ M
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,480 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 5381000439
- Zillow Home ID: 48959325
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $455K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 98188 home values will increase 9.2% next year, compared to a 8.8% rise for Seatac as a whole. Among 98188 homes, this home is 180.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98188, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% lower than in Seatac, and 140% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 98188 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seatac.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98188 home values.
- 3425 S 176th St UNIT 2152 beds, 1.5 baths
1,055 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1968
|3722 S 175th St Seatac, WA||$233K||3||2||1,296|
|3758 S 175th St Seatac, WA||$250K||3||1.5||1,370|
|3762 S 175th St Seatac, WA||$301K||3||1.75||1,760|
|3742 S 175th St Seatac, WA||$304K||4||1.75||1,730|
|3756 S 175th St Seatac, WA||$241K||3||1.5||1,060|
|3757 S 175th St Seatac, WA||$268K||4||2||1,430|
|3744 S 175th St Seatac, WA||$272K||4||2||1,408|
|3765 S 175th St Seatac, WA||$184K||2||1||800|
|17335 40th Ave S Seatac, WA||$188K||2||1||830|
|3749 S 175th St Seatac, WA||$229K||3||1||1,160|
|3768 S 175th St Seatac, WA||$196K||2||1||880|
|17331 40th Ave S Seatac, WA||$172K||3||1||780|
|17322 39th Ln S Seatac, WA||$371K||4||2.5||2,570|
|3741 S 175th St Seatac, WA||$268K||4||1.5||1,620|
|3771 S 175th St Seatac, WA||$225K||2||1||1,030|
|17323 40th Ave S Seatac, WA||$287K||4||1.75||1,800|
|17322 38th Pl S Seatac, WA||$270K||3||1.75||1,640|
|3736 S 175th St Seatac, WA||$214K||3||1||1,110|
|17412 37th Ln S Seatac, WA||$453K||4||2.5||3,290|
|3840 S 176th St Seatac, WA||$299K||4||2||1,950|
Nearby Schools in Seatac
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!