- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3755 Mound View Ave, Studio City, CA 916044 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,499 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1937
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: None, 0 space
- Last sold: Mar 1990 for $428,000
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,499 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 2369009010
- Zillow Home ID: 20027965
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3755 Mound View Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Studio City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.6% lower than in Los Angeles, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
- 3751 Mound View Ave North Hollywood, CA$976K211,373
- 3761 Mound View Ave Studio City, CA$1.01M211,198
- 3765 Mound View Ave Studio City, CA$1.31M632,302
- 3747 Mound View Ave Studio City, CA$1.18M332,003
- 3769 Mound View Ave Studio City, CA$1.18M422,029
- 3743 Mound View Ave Studio City, CA$904K321,976
- 3714 Vantage Ave North Hollywood, CA$951K221,404
- 3718 Vantage Ave Studio City, CA$1.52M442,600
- 3708 Vantage Ave Studio City, CA$1.67M42.52,359
- 3775 Mound View Ave Studio City, CA$1.52M532,767
- 3739 Mound View Ave Studio City, CA$1.02M321,437
- 3724 Vantage Ave Studio City, CA$1.66M342,853
- 3700 Vantage Ave Studio City, CA$846K221,586
- 3781 Mound View Ave Studio City, CA$1.21M322,116
- 3733 Mound View Ave Studio City, CA$910K321,465
- 12075 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$1.28M222,208
- 3754 Mound View Ave Studio City, CA$897K321,278
- 3760 Mound View Ave North Hollywood, CA$1.57M442,923
- 3736 Vantage Ave Studio City, CA$2.39M554,291
- 3750 Mound View Ave Studio City, CA$1.04M321,524
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.