3757 Cadence Dr, Castle Rock, CO 801093 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,844 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,271 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 567 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,844 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 0460851
- Zillow Home ID: 108397106
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3757 Cadence Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80109 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% higher than in Castle Rock, and 16.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80109 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Castle Rock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80109 home values.
- 3733 Cadence Dr Castle Rock, CO$325K442,399
- 3775 Cadence Dr Castle Rock, CO$257K321,390
- 3715 Cadence Dr Castle Rock, CO$324K32.52,943
- 3793 Cadence Dr Castle Rock, CO--------
- 3689 Cadence Dr Castle Rock, CO$321K442,567
- 3762 Cadence Dr Castle Rock, CO$254K321,368
- 3748 Cadence Dr Castle Rock, CO$239K331,557
- 3774 Cadence Dr Castle Rock, CO$236K------
- 3724 Cadence Dr Castle Rock, CO$296K331,644
- 3788 Cadence Dr Castle Rock, CO$255K32.51,728
- 3817 Cadence Dr Castle Rock, CO--------
- 3671 Cadence Dr Castle Rock, CO$332K442,743
- 3702 Cadence Dr Castle Rock, CO$310K32.52,561
- 3810 Cadence Dr Castle Rock, CO$237K------
- 3835 Cadence Dr Castle Rock, CO--------
- 3678 Cadence Dr Castle Rock, CO$353K332,931
- 3834 Cadence Dr Castle Rock, CO$255K32.52,684
- 3735 Sweet Wind Ave Castle Rock, CO$242K------
- 3717 Sweet Wind Ave Castle Rock, CO$260K321,390
- 3753 Sweet Wind Ave Castle Rock, CO$252K321,373
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.