3758 Piedmont Dr, Highland, CA 923463 beds, 2 baths, 1,548 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,539 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $226,000
- Price/sqft: $146
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 465 sqft
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,548 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Parcel #: 1199051140000
- Zillow Home ID: 17611685
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3758 Piedmont Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Amber Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.9% less than in San Bernardino, and 76.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Amber Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Amber Hills home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
2,513 sqft, 8,712 sqft lot, built in 1974
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 3748 Piedmont Dr Highland, CA$248K421,767
- 2612 Piedmont Ct Highland, CA$262K421,768
- 2635 Bonita Dr Highland, CA$308K421,767
- 3740 Piedmont Dr Highland, CA$272K321,768
- 3753 Piedmont Dr Highland, CA$273K321,768
- 3763 Piedmont Dr Highland, CA$271K421,767
- 3743 Piedmont Dr Highland, CA$273K421,767
- 3778 Piedmont Dr Highland, CA$277K421,767
- 2621 Piedmont Ct Highland, CA$272K421,767
- 2611 Piedmont Ct Highland, CA$264K321,768
- 3773 Piedmont Dr Highland, CA$252K321,768
- 3735 Piedmont Dr Highland, CA$276K421,767
- 2785 Bonita Dr Highland, CA$248K521,399
- 3765 28th St Highland, CA$253K421,536
- 3795 28th St Highland, CA$243K321,419
- 3779 28th St Highland, CA$269K521,659
- 3792 Piedmont Dr Highland, CA$294K42.51,836
- 3781 Piedmont Dr Highland, CA$246K421,768
- 3750 Oleander Dr Highland, CA$299K522,002
- 3734 Oleander Dr Highland, CA$267K421,539
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.