376 Sand Ln, Staten Island, NY 103051 bed, 1 bath, 1,864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Thank you for reading this post, and good luck!
- Built in 2003
- Laundry: None
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $456,300
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,864 sqft
- Lot depth: 148
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 034910062
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 62723754
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 376 Sand Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 250% higher than in New York, and 89.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Beach home values.
- 378 Sand Ln Staten Island, NY$402K341,864
- 374 Sand Ln Staten Island, NY$399K43.51,864
- 372 Sand Ln Staten Island, NY$333K----1,864
- 380 Sand Ln Staten Island, NY$339K331,864
- 370 Sand Ln Staten Island, NY$448K----1,864
- 368 Sand Ln Staten Island, NY$391K43.51,864
- 366 Sand Ln Staten Island, NY$394K----1,864
- 364 Sand Ln Staten Island, NY$393K----1,864
- 362 Sand Ln Staten Island, NY------1,864
- 360 Sand Ln Staten Island, NY$396K----1,864
- 358 Sand Ln Staten Island, NY$391K----1,864
- 356 Sand Ln Staten Island, NY$388K----1,864
- Sand Ln Staten Island, NY$339K----1,864
- 354 Sand Ln Staten Island, NY$392K341,864
- 352 Sand Ln Staten Island, NY$376K----1,864
- 350 Sand Ln Staten Island, NY$376K----1,864
- 375 Sand Ln # 3122/0001 Staten Island, NY--Studio--14,083
- 1 Sunnymeade Vlg Staten Island, NY$367K321,376
- 112 Oceanside Ave Staten Island, NY$368K----1,825
- 114 Oceanside Ave Staten Island, NY$359K----1,825
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292