376 Southampton Dr, Geneva, IL 60134
Sold on 8/7/12: $290,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,419 sq ft
- Lot:10,000 sqft
- Year Built:1987
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $290,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Wide-open tiled foyer leads to professional kitchen with hardwood floors, Brazilian granite countertops and hand-painted tile backsplash. Specious living and dining rooms available for entertaining as well as sunken family room and kitchen dining area.
Cedar plank fence provides privacy for the brick paver patio covered by wood pergola. Large raised-bed garden provides fresh herbs and vegetables throughout the seasons.
The very large master bedroom has his and hers walk-in closets. The master bathroom has been upgraded to a spa by installation of a double-sized all-glass shower stall and European shower head. The over-sized tub provides for luxurious bathing. The inset three-door mirrored medicine cabinet is mirrored on the inside for alternate views.
The small bedroom adjacent to master bedroom has been outfitted as as office with built-in bookshelves. This room could be modified into an adjacent dressing or exercise room with the simple installation of a french door.
The two other bedrooms have their own specious bathroom with a glass door tub-shower ideal for children.
Dover Ridge was the last Geneva neighborhood developed East of Randall road. It has 42 homes. It is within walking distance of downtown, the train station and Geneva Commons. Western Avenue School is slightly over one mile away.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Walk-in closet
- Additional Features New 40-year shingle roof, new high-efficiency furnace, new high-efficiency air conditioning unit
- High SchoolGeneva Community High School
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolGeneva Middle School
- Neighborhood NameDover Ridge
- Parcel #1204453012
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count9
- School District304
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID4671422
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow618
- Elementary SchoolWestern Avenue Elementary School
- Exterior MaterialOther
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 376 Southampton Drive
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60134 home values.
- 382 Southampton Dr Geneva, IL$308K------
- 370 Southampton Dr Geneva, IL$309K42.52,360
- Southampton Dr Geneva, IL$333K------
- 1895 Southampton Ct Geneva, IL$325K------
- 369 Southampton Dr Geneva, IL$326K------
- 388 Southampton Dr Geneva, IL$308K------
- 364 Southampton Dr Geneva, IL$346K------
- 345 Southampton Dr Geneva, IL$326K42.52,500
- 1875 Southampton Ct Geneva, IL$330K------
- 1889 Southampton Ct Geneva, IL$312K------
- 358 Southampton Dr Geneva, IL$313K------
- 394 Southampton Dr Geneva, IL$319K------
- 339 Southampton Dr Geneva, IL$320K------
- 1855 Southampton Ct Geneva, IL$325K------
- 333 Southampton Dr Geneva, IL$336K42.52,697
- 1819 Southampton Ct Geneva, IL$312K------
- 387 Southampton Dr Geneva, IL$217K42.5--
- 387 Southampton Dr Geneva, IL$319K42.5--
- 352 Southampton Dr Geneva, IL$341K------
- 327 Southampton Dr Geneva, IL$333K------
Nearby Schools in Geneva
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292