- Lot: 8,515 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 55 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,233 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $925,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $414
- MLS #: 15884363
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City, Mountain
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Appliances \ Gas Dryer Hookup, Cooling Type \ Dual, Rooms \ Great Room, Bedroom Features \ Master Retreat, View \ Panoramic View, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Building Structure Style \ Mid Century, Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N), Appliances \ Water Line to Refrigerator, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Levels \ One Level, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Garage Spaces Total \ 2.0
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,234 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 5759028025
- Zillow Home ID: 20881383
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $795K-1.19M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North East home values will rise 7% next year, compared to a 6.2% increase for Pasadena as a whole. Among North East homes, this home is 56.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.8% lower than in Pasadena, and 71.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North East home values.
|3770 Edgeview Dr Pasadena, CA||$851K||3||2||1,898|
|3765 Denair St Pasadena, CA||$892K||4||4||1,838|
|3775 Denair St Pasadena, CA||$671K||3||2||1,308|
|1465 Valley View Ave Pasadena, CA||$836K||3||2||1,860|
|3765 Edgeview Dr Pasadena, CA||$959K||3||3||2,139|
|3785 Denair St Pasadena, CA||$734K||5||2||1,474|
|3790 Edgeview Dr Pasadena, CA||$864K||3||2||1,954|
|3775 Edgeview Dr Pasadena, CA||$1.03M||4||3||2,248|
|3755 Denair St Pasadena, CA||$715K||3||2||1,367|
|3758 Valley Lights Dr Pasadena, CA||$1.12M||4||3||2,548|
|3795 Denair St Pasadena, CA||$659K||3||2||1,264|
|3745 Don Benito Ct Pasadena, CA||$915K||3||2||1,954|
|3795 Edgeview Dr Pasadena, CA||$1.03M||3||3||2,346|
|3745 Denair St Pasadena, CA||$700K||3||2||1,360|
|1430 Valley View Ave Pasadena, CA||$949K||4||3||2,106|
|3800 Edgeview Dr Pasadena, CA||$1.11M||4||3||2,673|
|3760 Valley Lights Dr Pasadena, CA||$935K||4||3||2,139|
|3750 Valley Lights Dr Pasadena, CA||$1.06M||4||3||2,548|
|3770 Valley Lights Dr Pasadena, CA||$895K||3||3||1,892|
|3805 Denair St Pasadena, CA||$754K||3||3||1,667|
Nearby Schools in Pasadena
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!