3761 Leap Rd, Hilliard, OH 430263 beds, 2 baths, 1,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
minute away from kroger, market, banks and library, interstate only 1.5 miles
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $121,700
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 1 sqft
- Partial basement, 312 sqft
- new stove, new carpet, concrete driveway, new floor in the kitchen and family room, new windows
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 050001335
- Zillow Home ID: 33976684
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3761 Leap Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43026 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.3% higher than in Hilliard, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43026 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hilliard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43026 home values.
- 3769 Leap Rd Hilliard, OH$116K311,079
- 3749 Leap Rd Hilliard, OH$142K311,053
- 3777 Leap Rd Hilliard, OH$104K31972
- 3737 Leap Rd Hilliard, OH$103K311,037
- 3752 Hillcrest St E Hilliard, OH$107K311,025
- 3760 Hillcrest St E Hilliard, OH$130K621,625
- 3766 Hillcrest St E Hilliard, OH$82K311,025
- 3744 Hillcrest St E Hilliard, OH$133K421,718
- 4645 Midlane Dr Hilliard, OH$104K311,073
- 3729 Leap Rd Hilliard, OH$123K311,073
- 3778 Hillcrest St E Hilliard, OH$121K321,274
- 3784 Hillcrest St E Hilliard, OH$120K311,208
- 4675 Hillcrest St S Hilliard, OH$128K31.51,435
- 3805 Leap Rd Hilliard, OH$151K321,666
- 4681 Hillcrest St S Hilliard, OH$99K311,025
- 3765 Hillcrest St E Hilliard, OH$118K311,014
- 3765 S Hillcrest St Hilliard, OH$93K------
- 3804 Hillcrest St E Hilliard, OH$131K311,569
- 3815 Leap Rd Hilliard, OH$102K421,642
- 4687 Midlane Dr Hilliard, OH$126K31.51,225
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.