- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3764 La Donna Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943064 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,911 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Last sold: Sep 1994 for $596,000
- Parking: 451 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,911 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 167
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 13713141
- Zillow Home ID: 19505483
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3764 La Donna Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barron Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 95.8% less than in San Jose Metro, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Barron Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barron Park home values.
- 3766 La Donna Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.53M532,555
- 3757 Cass Way Palo Alto, CA$1.95M42.51,874
- 731 Barron Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.99M321,767
- 3767 Cass Way Palo Alto, CA$2.02M421,922
- 738 Paul Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.47M31.51,168
- 742 Paul Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.47M321,164
- 743 Barron Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.42M22979
- 3747 Cass Way Palo Alto, CA$2M422,078
- 730 Paul Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.52M431,968
- 3772 La Donna Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.73M52.753,014
- 720 Paul Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.35M321,104
- 750 Paul Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.6M31.51,318
- 3737 Cass Way Palo Alto, CA$1.67M321,477
- 3760 La Donna Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.42M42.52,468
- 721 Barron Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.99M211,760
- 3768 La Donna Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.72M333,070
- 3777 Cass Way Palo Alto, CA$2.09M321,795
- 710 Paul Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.66M321,432
- 741 Barron Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.06M42.51,756
- 756 Paul Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.51M31.51,399
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.