- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3769 Baybridge Ln # 4, Dublin, OH 430163 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,492 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
I really like this neighborhood! The neighbors I have met are very friendly. People are quiet and seem to take care of the community.
I love the fact that I can walk to Bonefish Grill, Enrico's Pizza, Subway, the drycleaners and the local hole in the wall Pub. I also enjoy the fact that there is easy access to some of Dublin's bike paths if you go about 0.5 miles down the road.
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $139,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,492 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 590204346
- Zillow Home ID: 34107313
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3769 Baybridge Lane # 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Shannon Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% less than in Columbus, and 120% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Shannon Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shannon Heights home values.
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292