This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 1,387 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement, 238 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Low Flow Toilet, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Low Flow Toilet, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Owner, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Loose, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,795 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: M:040.0-0000-0070.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57104490
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $400-540K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01867 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Reading as a whole. Among 01867 homes, this home is valued 3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01867, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Reading, and 92.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01867 home values.
|376 Pearl St Reading, MA||$643K||5||2||2,979|
|380 Pearl St Reading, MA||$887K||5||3.5||4,043|
|371 Pearl St Reading, MA||$482K||3||2||2,047|
|368 Pearl St Reading, MA||$470K||3||1.5||1,671|
|387 Pearl St Reading, MA||$454K||3||1||1,388|
|386 Pearl St Reading, MA||$476K||3||1.5||1,767|
|365 Pearl St Reading, MA||$469K||3||1.5||1,673|
|362 Pearl St Reading, MA||$595K||3||2.5||2,280|
|393 Pearl St Reading, MA||$534K||3||1.5||2,040|
|359 Pearl St Reading, MA||$968K||4||3.5||3,965|
|358 Pearl St Reading, MA||$552K||3||1.5||2,233|
|394 Pearl St Reading, MA||$479K||3||1||1,680|
|355 Pearl St Reading, MA||$457K||3||2||1,480|
|399 Pearl St Reading, MA||$562K||3||3.5||2,097|
|403 Pearl St Reading, MA||$530K||4||2||2,121|
|402 Pearl St Reading, MA||$485K||3||2||1,814|
|87 Beaver Rd Reading, MA||$728K||4||2.5||3,266|
|81 Beaver Rd Reading, MA||$685K||3||2.5||3,162|
|86 Beaver Rd Reading, MA||$667K||3||2.5||2,864|
|95 Beaver Rd Reading, MA||$584K||3||2.5||2,352|
Nearby Schools in Reading
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!