- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
377 W E St, Colton, CA 923243 beds, 1 bath, 936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 240 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1915
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0162033030000
- Zillow Home ID: 17251578
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 377 W E Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92324 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 37.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% lower than in Colton, and 41.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92324 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Colton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92324 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,189 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1923
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 365 W E St Colton, CA$137K21753
- 393 W E St Colton, CA$130K21840
- 353 W E St Colton, CA$163K21965
- 378 W D St Colton, CA$199K------
- 392 W D St Colton, CA$170K211,140
- 409 W E St Colton, CA$113K11480
- 396 W E St Colton, CA$183K321,293
- 625 Pennsylvania Ave Colton, CA$235K321,375
- 625 Pennsylvania Ave Colton, CA$221K321,375
- 655 Pennsylvania Ave Colton, CA$250K522,172
- 657 Pennsylvania Ave Colton, CA$180K311,406
- 667 Pennsylvania Ave Colton, CA$121K21748
- 691 Pennsylvania Ave Colton, CA$146K21804
- 415 W E St Colton, CA$168K221,071
- 589 Pennsylvania Ave Colton, CA$257K321,658
- 569 Pennsylvania Ave Colton, CA$219K321,337
- 540 Pennsylvania Ave Colton, CA$155K311,040
- 420 W D St Colton, CA$159K21726
- 445 W E St Colton, CA$76K21768
- 557 Pennsylvania Ave Colton, CA$204K21.51,600
Nearby Schools in Colton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.