- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- 365 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,833 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $81
- MLS #: 29326
- Coldwell Banker SSK, Realtors
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Features \ 1/2 - 1 Acre, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ 31-40 Years Old, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ City, Features \ City Water, Features \ Level, Features \ Partial, Features \ Stone, Features \ Vinyl Siding, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,914 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2137643347
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $120-240K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will rise 4.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Milledgeville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org