- Lot: 8,285 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 410 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,038 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $1,825,000
- Price/sqft: $356
- MLS #: 14758693
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- View: No View
- Cooking Appliances: Built-Ins
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Rooms: Great Room
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Floor Material: Mixed (N)
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Cautions Call Agent
- Legal Disclosures: 3rd Party Rights
- Listing Status: Pending
- Rooms: Formal Entry
- CARETS Listing Status: Pending
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- SpecialConditions: Short Pay Subject to Lender
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 4,209 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 4248030005
- Zillow Home ID: 82581551
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.5-2.79M.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Mar Vista
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mar Vista, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.4% greater than in Los Angeles, and 5.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mar Vista home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mar Vista home values.
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!