Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $450-521K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in San Diego is $21,800.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $9.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in San Diego is $19,744.
Price / Tax History
- The condo is located in carmel valley, one of the best neighborhoods in San Diego. Best school district. 5 mins to Del Mar and the beach. Very convenient to get on highway I-5 and 56. Easy to get to your job.
- The complex is very clean and quiet. It is next to a recreational park and a shopping center which has banks, grocery markets and restaurants. Perfect place for a family.
- Attached garage for parking and a free parking spot outside the garage.
- Updated hardwood floor, bathroom, and beautiful kitchen (See Pictures!).
- Free swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
- Washer and dryer in unit.
- Master bedroom has walk-in closet.
- No Smoking.
The condo is available for 1-year lease. Please contact me by email if you are interested to see it.
- Built in 2001
- All time views: 760
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: No
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2015 for $515,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $443
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Guest parking
- Living room
- Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,163 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 3074202406
- Zillow Home ID: 51079265
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Carmel Valley
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Carmel Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.1% less than in San Diego, and 55.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Carmel Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
|Other Units in this Building (11)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3775 Carmel View Rd|
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!