- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3776 Lauren Crest Ct, Jacksonville, FL 322213 beds, 2 baths, 1,297 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $134,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 415 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage, Parking Type: Open
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,297 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0128531140
- Zillow Home ID: 65433470
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3776 Lauren Crest Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jacksonville Heights West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 123.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26% higher than in Jacksonville, and 276.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jacksonville Heights West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jacksonville Heights West home values.
- 3768 Lauren Crest Ct Jacksonville, FL$123K421,452
- 3784 Lauren Crest Ct Jacksonville, FL$119K421,500
- 11111 Lauren Oak Ln Jacksonville, FL$97K321,252
- 11105 Lauren Oak Ln S Jacksonville, FL$136K421,761
- 3760 Lauren Crest Ct Jacksonville, FL$142K421,981
- 11119 Lauren Oak Ln Jacksonville, FL$131K------
- 3781 Lauren Crest Ct Jacksonville, FL$68K321,313
- 3773 Lauren Crest Ct Jacksonville, FL$110K321,297
- 3789 Lauren Crest Ct Jacksonville, FL$85K321,297
- 3752 Lauren Crest Ct Jacksonville, FL$124K421,450
- 10986 Lauren Oak Ln S Jacksonville, FL$109K321,300
- 10978 Lauren Oak Ln S Jacksonville, FL$122K421,452
- 11127 Lauren Oak Ln Jacksonville, FL$89K321,313
- 3765 Lauren Crest Ct Jacksonville, FL$120K421,449
- 3757 Lauren Crest Ct Jacksonville, FL$89K321,300
- 10994 Lauren Oak Ln S Jacksonville, FL$127K321,518
- 10970 Lauren Oak Ln S Jacksonville, FL$88K321,263
- 11134 Lauren Oak Ln Jacksonville, FL$134K421,865
- 11135 Lauren Oak Ln Jacksonville, FL$119K421,449
- 3778 Lauren Oak Ln E Jacksonville, FL$135K321,814
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.