3779 Harrison St, Oakland, CA 946112 beds, 1 bath, 12,121 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1964
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Carport
- Cable Ready
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 12,121 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 010 081401100
- Zillow Home ID: 82843503
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3779 Harrison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Piedmont Avenue, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% less than in Oakland, and 61% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Piedmont Avenue home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Piedmont Avenue home values.
- 3815 Harrison St APT 304 Oakland, CA$738K21--
- 3773 Harrison St Oakland, CA$700K31.51,902
- 3785 Harrison St Oakland, CA$947K51.52,493
- 3767 Harrison St Oakland, CA$914K422,003
- 3791 Harrison St Oakland, CA$928K422,277
- 576 El Dorado Ave Oakland, CA$975K422,338
- 590 El Dorado Ave UNIT 201 Oakland, CA$421K221,216
- 590 El Dorado Ave Oakland, CA$419K221,216
- 590 El Dorado Ave APT 202 Oakland, CA$318K11803
- 590 El Dorado Ave UNIT 103 Oakland, CA$281K11803
- 590 El Dorado Ave APT 203 Oakland, CA$281K11803
- 590 El Dorado Ave UNIT 303 Oakland, CA$318K11803
- 590 El Dorado Ave UNIT 104 Oakland, CA$281K11803
- 590 El Dorado Ave UNIT 204 Oakland, CA$281K11803
- 590 El Dorado Ave UNIT 105 Oakland, CA$281K11803
- 590 El Dorado Ave UNIT 402 Oakland, CA$558K221,347
- 590 El Dorado Ave UNIT 401 Oakland, CA$559K221,346
Nearby Schools in Oakland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292