- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
378 Curie Dr, San Jose, CA 951233 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Last sold: Apr 2002 for $400,000
- Parking: 462 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 68956010
- Zillow Home ID: 19824324
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 378 Curie Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Santa Teresa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% greater than in San Jose, and 62.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Santa Teresa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 376 Curie Dr San Jose, CA$782K42.52,386
- 380 Curie Dr San Jose, CA$817K42.52,386
- 6413 Cottle Rd San Jose, CA$634K321,400
- 6417 Cottle Rd San Jose, CA$836K44.52,386
- 6409 Cottle Rd San Jose, CA$801K42.52,256
- 6398 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$652K321,367
- 382 Curie Dr San Jose, CA$723K421,826
- 374 Curie Dr San Jose, CA$833K42.52,256
- 6421 Cottle Rd San Jose, CA$721K421,826
- 6361 Cottle Rd San Jose, CA$742K431,919
- 6396 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$778K432,100
- 6425 Cottle Rd San Jose, CA$813K42.52,256
- 384 Curie Dr San Jose, CA$848K32.52,709
- 6357 Cottle Rd San Jose, CA$731K321,502
- 6424 Standridge Ct San Jose, CA$835K42.52,386
- 379 Curie Dr San Jose, CA$734K331,771
- 6392 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$696K421,562
- 6421 Oberlin Way San Jose, CA$785K421,868
- 6355 Cottle Rd San Jose, CA$690K421,562
- 6429 Cottle Rd San Jose, CA$814K42.52,386
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.